“I’ve been to two events here great for parties, weddings, or any event really!! Beautiful location in Cummings Valley off of Banducci road. Hope to be married here one day.”
– Taylor A
- There is an indoor and outdoor venue
- Our outdoor venue accommodates up to 250 guests
- Sits on 80 acres of beautiful land in the Cummings Valley
- A stunning outdoor area with a Movie Trailer and Private Room for the Bride & Groom
- There are a bar and a guest room inside the building
- Covered patio for dancing included with dance floor
- 8 RV Hookups on the property, as well as areas for camping
- Outdoor lighting provided
- Tent rental available for inclement weather
- Perfect for your guests and family
WHO WE ARE
Located in the beautiful golden hills of California’s Cummings Valley, Shirley’s Place is the perfect location for your big day. In 1967, Shirley and her husband, Kim moved onto an old farm property near the corner of Cummings Valley Road and Bear Valley Road.
We named Shirley’s Place in honor of the late Shirley Cummings, as a way of encapsulating her lively spirit and fun-loving nature. Her ability to have a good time no matter what, motivates what we do here at our beautiful venue.
Shirley Cummings was a fun, life-loving person who touched the hearts of everyone she encountered, and never turned down a party. Holidays, birthday parties, and any other events Shirley helped plan were never short of amazing.
This is where her story and legacy continues. We will continue to share her memorable story in the same place that it began and look forward to adding Shirley’s Place to your new memories.
Years of History Working Cattle Ranch in the Cummings Valley
Square Feet of Usable Reception and Ceremony Space
What People are Saying
“The ambiance. The people. Everything about this place is magical”
“Ive been to two events here great for parties, weddings, or any event really!! Beautiful location in cummings valley off of Banducci road. Hope to be married here one day.”
“Shirley’s place is perfect! It is simple yet elegant. I tied the knot here September 8th and my guests
were amazed with the beautiful scenery. There is this super cool room where your bridal party can get ready and Kendra can help you with all your planning needs. There are bartenders available if needed and staff is nice and friendly. Love this place and can’t wait to celebrate again here!!”